New HERA (High Energy Resolution Analysis)-DLTS system
Based on our standard Fourier-DLTS-system a new HERA (High Energy Resolution Analysis)-DLTS
system was developed. Additionally to the standard and Fourier-transformation evaluation
the transients are analysed for multiple exponential overlapping emissions.
Several techniques are used:
- Fourier transform
- Laplace transform (Laplace-DLTS)
- Application of FTIKREG supported
- CONTIN algorithm from Provencher
- DISCRETE algorithm from Provencher
- Multi exponential transient fit
- Multi level fit for ITS and tempscan
- ITS (Isothermal Transient Spectra) Fourier deconvolution
- Tempscan signal deconvolution (refolding)
- Personal algorithm via DLL or EXE-file possible
- Reduction of ITS measurement time to 10%
- Linear and logarithmic time transients
- Quasi log. transient by many period widths in ITS
- Quasi log. transient by some period widths in tempscan
- Good signal noise ratio by quasi instead measured log. transient
- Automatic and manual evaluation by maximum analysis
- Laplace DLTS for ITS and tempscan
- Amplitude and NT calculation by Laplace combined with Fourier DLTS
- Tikhonov regularization
- All features and options of FT 1030
Load PDF-file for more details and expamples.
Download of DLTS demonstration program.
Top of Page
Questions, Suggestions, Comments?