RH 2010, 2030, 2035
Hall Effect Measurement System
The RH 2010 Hall Effect Measurement System and its improved development RH 2030 has been designed for high
flexibility and ease of use as a standard system for quick routine control
measurements as well as for sophisticated temperature dependent Hall
measurements for material research.
- Automatic or manual current selection
- Automatic contact check
- Routine and enhanced software
- Differential resistivity measurements by I/V-curves
- Variable magnetic field
- Misalignment voltage compensation
- Correction of slow sample drift voltage, especially for ZnO, see example
- Automatic field calibration
- Large concentration and resistivity range
- Flexible, modular hardware
- Support of various magnets, for example BioRad HL 5200
- Support of various temperature controllers
- Van der Pauw and barshape (bridge-type) Hall samples
Load Application note, Pictures and Software features.
Starting from the RH 2010 the RH 2030 with electrical
magnet and the RH 2035 with permanent magnet have been developed.
Both new Hall systems use the USB connection to the PC.
Top of Page |
Questions, Suggestions, Comments?